Hello! In late summer I’ll officially launch Top Nanny Talent, my nanny-centric recruiting services. I’ll be providing high quality caregivers with expert resources, quality training, real world job search support, and connections to quality agency jobs and in underserved areas, jobs from private clients. During this soft launch, I’m inviting a select group of stand-out agencies to partner with Top Nanny Talent to advertise their jobs and connect with qualify candidates. This is a great opportunity to get the word out about your jobs at a low rate and it helps me better understand how to serve your needs.
Why do top nannies choose Top Nanny Talent?
- offered by trusted nanny advocate and expert
- not just a job board, TNT is a community offering expert resources, “learn today, use tomorrow” training, discussion groups, and weekly group coaching, all free to qualified active and passive job seekers
- all jobs offer legal pay and standard benefits
- all candidates must meet minimum standards, talented nannies don’t want to be lumped together with unqualified candidates
- relationship- based recruitment
- quick and easy apply process
- able to see area’s available jobs in one place
What can Top Nanny Talent offer your agency?
- candidates that meet basic requirements (when they apply through TNT)
- resume on every candidate (when they apply through TNT)
- expanded reach into nanny community
- ongoing infusion of candidates from outside the industry
- responsive to your unique needs
- high value on your success
- time and cost effective
How can I partner with TNT?
There are 3 monthly packages available with a discounted rate during soft launch period.
You have two ways to connect with candidates. Your job listings can ask candidates to apply directly to your agency. (Please note, when candidates apply directly to your agency there isn’t a way TNT can screen for basic requirements or require resumes from candidates.) Or candidates can apply to TNT and the resumes of those matching your needs will be forwarded to your agency.
Your job listings will appear in (beginning May 7th):
- Top Nanny Talent job board
- area specific job feed
- NannyCareHub social media outlets including facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn
- unlimited ability to post job listings in announcement groups on facebook and LinkedIn
- additional outlets depending upon your area and candidate needed
All job submitted for listing must offer:
- legal pay including taxes withheld and overtime paid as required by your state
- a competitive hourly rate for your area
- guaranteed hours
- 2 weeks paid vacation or a higher than average hourly rate to compensate for the lesser amount of vacation
- paid major holidays or if working on holidays is required, holiday pay
- mileage reimbursement at the IRS rate if the nanny is required to drive her own car
Partner with TNT by May 4th and lock up the rates below through August:
- 3 jobs per month for $45 [mp_buy_button product_id=”2529″]
- 8 jobs per month for $75 [mp_buy_button product_id=”2533″]
- 15 jobs per month for $125 [mp_buy_button product_id=”2535″]
Would you like an Agency Profile page on our job board? Grab your spot now for only $125 for a full year’s listing. You can include text, graphics, and videos. [mp_buy_button product_id=”2537″]