Now that you know the family’s particular needs, you’re ready to really sell yourself during the interview. We’re going to move beyond the typical and dive into tried and true strategies that top nannies use to land coveted positions.
In this session you’ll learn how to:
- identify your most marketable skills and traits as a caregiver and a person
- reframe stumbling blocks like a bad reference or not meeting the education requirement
- develop key words, phrases, and stories (selling script) that engage and inspire parents
- weave selling script into interviewing questions
- use selling script to respond to employers’ unique needs
- create opportunities to share selling script when interview questions aren’t enough
All registrations final.
PLEASE NOTE You can take sessions individually, however they’re most effective when taken together. If you purchase the individual session and later choose to upgrade to the series, you cannot get a refund on the individual session. Get the details on the series here.