Talking about money, benefits, and boundaries in the job description are some of the toughest topics for a nanny to tackle. However, if you don’t tackle them during the hiring process, there’s a good chance you won’t get what you want and be increasingly dissatisfied on the job.
In this session you’ll learn tools and strategies for:
- opening the negotiation conversation
- presenting your initial offer
- navigating “no” or a counter offer
- creative problem solving that produces solutions that work for both sides
- balancing your needs with your employers’ needs
- overriding your fight, flight, or freeze response
- knowing when to stick to your guns and when to regroup
All registrations final.
PLEASE NOTE You can take sessions individually, however they’re most effective when taken together. If you purchase the individual session and later choose to upgrade to the series, you cannot get a refund on the individual session. Get the details on the series here.