A successful job search, especially during COVID-19, requires a well-honed skill set. It’s what separates those that land a “good enough job for now” from those that land a long-term, successful nanny position with a family that they genuinely enjoy and that pays what they’re worth and offers the benefits they need. If you want to be in the second category, this series was created just for you.
Whether you’re currently looking, getting ready to jump into a search, or still have months to go in your current position, this series will help you update your skills so you’re ready to jump over the pack and stand out to agencies and parents and take control of the process from the first interview to the signing of the contract.
The series includes:
- Defining What You Bring to the Table on December 5th from 8:00 to 9:30 AM PT
- Resumes, Portfolios, and More on December 5th from 9:45 to 10:45 AM PT
- Interviewing Part 1: Customizing Your Approach to Find the Right Match on December 5th from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PT
- Interviewing Part 2: Selling Yourself in the Interview on December 12th from 8:00 to 9:30 AM PT
- Negotiating Your Rate and Benefits Like a Pro on December 12th from 9:45 to 11:15 AM PT
- Navigating Search Avenues Effectively on December 12th from 11:30 AM to 12;30 PM PT