This training is now available as a recorded session.
If you’re one of the many nannies that are currently looking for a job or will be in the next 12 to 18 months, this session is designed especially for you. COVID-19 has turned our industry upside down. Caregivers from other segments of the childcare industry are entering the nanny field increasing competition, families are unsure of their childcare needs but they know they need help, new nanny skills are suddenly in demand, and families are looking for help in navigating how to safely bring help into their homes.
In this 3-hour session you’ll learn how to…
- detail the safely criteria you require for your next position and learn how to present it to prospective employers
- assess the new needs of parents and understand how their needs might evolve during the next 12 to 18 months
- update your resume and/or portfolio to highlight your pandemic abilities like juggling multiple ages, supporting school age kids in virtual learning, creating a fun and engaging home environment during a lock down, and supporting a child’s emotional needs during a turbulent time
- navigate the new landscape of the nanny interview
- outline your COVID-19 agreements in your contract
If you’re looking for a full-time position, a summer gig, or short term jobs to fill in the gaps, join in and jump to the head of the pack in today’s new field.
All sales are final.
Make sure to download the information sheet from the conformation page or the conformation email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder.