There are lots of full-time and part-time nannies who babysit on the side for extra income. Some use the money for weekend spending or a special splurge and others use it to get the bills paid. There are also nannies who look to babysitting gigs for their regular income. Whatever category you fall into, if you want to create a profitable part-time or full-time business, this course is for you.
In this 2 hour online recorded session you’ll receive the information and resources you need to start or grow a successful babysitting business. You’ll learn how to:
- write a client agreement including rates, minimum hours, cancellation policy, and other important factors. (You’ll get a customizable template for your babysitting agreement and policy language.)
- develop an eye-catching babysitting portfolio
- create a free web presence
- market your services to families in your local community
- run a background check and provide the information that will give clients peace of mind
- use communication tools to keep parents up-to-date on what’s happened while on duty
- keep accurate tax records
Watch today and get everything you need to turn babysitting into a lucrative gig.
After purchase, you will be taken to a page where you can download the class information sheet. You will also receive the download link in an email addressed to your Pay Pal account. Check spam if you don’t see it in your regular inbox. Please download this sheet for all the details.