I’ve created a professional development program that addresses the issues nannies – from entry to advanced level – face most in the employment relationship. This year long series offers a live session each month through 2021 and then, access to the recorded session for life. The series teaches nannies the valuable soft skills needed to successfully navigate the one-of-a-kind employment relationship and home work environment. To help all your nanny group members afford to participate in this series, I’m offering you the opportunity to purchase bulk seating at a super low rate.
Benefits to Your Group
- My background as a 30+ year industry veteran, mediator, conflict coach, and interpersonal communications trainer allows me to offer high quality trainings to the nanny community on topics that are very popular yet hard to find. I’m proud to consistently get rave reviews from students and repeat students year after year.
- Each session is developed from the ground up to specifically meet the unique needs and challenges of nannies.
- The relevant training topics give nannies the learn today, use tomorrow skills needed to proactively handle issues in the employment relationship; this means a better relationship for them and more skilled workforce in your area.
- The sessions incorporate progressive skill development; meeting caregivers from entry to advanced level where they’re at. This allows students to develop and hone their skills at their own pace.
- Better trained nannies do better in the job market.
- Your group can provide a robust, popular professional development program that doesn’t take any time or energy away from you or your volunteers.
- If you run a nanny job board in conjunction with your group, you can provide support and learning to your parent members through the free bonus sessions; they love high quality, relevant training too!
- Bonus Parent Sessions
1. Creating and Keeping a Positive, Successful Relationship with Your Nanny
2. Working Effectively with Your Nanny as a Stay-at-Home / Work-from-Home Parent
3. Providing Constructive and Compassionate Feedback to Your Nanny
How It Works
Each seating bundle is 25 seats. The cost is $25 per nanny, $70 off the regular series pricing and the price of one individual session. Groups can buy as many bundles as they want.
Once you purchase a bundle, I’ll email you a code allowing 25 of your nannies to enroll in the series. It’s that easy!
All sales are final.